Monday, April 3, 2017

Cheers!

Hi there!

I'm on the Avery Elle blog today sharing another card made with the new Spring stuff, this time I'm using Sip Sip Hooray stamps and Wine Bottle dies and I made a shaker card!


I used a lilac notecard as my base and then a white panel that I applied some Distress ink on a gradient effect. Then I stamped some bubbles and glued some sequins to finish the look :)

For the bottle, I colored the label with Distress inks as well, and painted the top of the bottle with golden Nuvo mousse. For my sentiment I added a banner and heat embossed the Cheers! sentiment on it.

I hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice day!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:


Ellen Hutson:

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!

Renee V said...

Beautiful!

Christi said...

your card is really great
the gold nouvo mousse makes the top of the bottle look so realistic!