If you are here for my Lawn Fawn Summer release card, just scroll down or click here. Thanks!
Welcome to my hop on the Avery Elle Summer release Blog Hop!
This new release is full of amazing new products you are going to love! Today, I'm featuring a new mini stamp set with coordinating dies that is called Extraordinary. It has some cute narwhal images and sentiments for different occassions but I decided to create a birthday card. And because we're in need of those kind of cards for men/boys I decided to use an unisex color palette, just to have it on hand ;)
I colored the narwhal images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and the background with Distress Oxide inks. I started with a blend of Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Faded Jeans and then I sprinkled ink of the three colors on top to create that cool watery look.
The die I used on top is from the new release too. I love it to frame simple scenes and sentiments like this, this collection of new dies is one of my favorite products from this release!
To celebrate our Summer 2017 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, May 14th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, May 15th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
And here's the complete list of participants so you don't miss anything!: