Monday, May 15, 2017

You're Claw-some - Lawn Fawn Summer release week

Hello!

Here are some more projects featuring new products from the new Lawn Fawn Summer release!


I used the new You're Claw-some set to create a card using only the little toys stamps. I took my MISTY to stamp all those bears and unicorn in a grid and then I colored all of them with Copic markers. 



Then, I created a frame with the new Outside In Rectangles dies to frame the toy colection and added some vellum that I previuosly cut with a Puffy Star die. Those little drops are Nuvo drops but I didn't apply them directly on vellum because they'd create wrinkles, I applied them on a baking paper and when they were dry, I glued them to my vellum.


My next project is a gift bag! I just needed to take that joystick and create some kind of gamer stuff! :) I created the bag with the Goodie Bag guide and papers and stamped those "Pacman ghosts" from Monster Mash to keep the gamer theme.


To create the tag I used the new Selfie Frame dies, where I adhered the joystick. simulating a phone receiveing that winner message or somthing like that haha


I hope you like my projects, for more inspiration, please visit the Lawn Fawn blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by, hugs!


Supply list:

1 comment:

Scrapthat said...

So sweet! I love both of them! TFS