Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Awesome Friend - Avery Elle card

Hi again!

Today I'm at the Avery Elle blog featuring this card that uses the new Sentimental Too stamps and dies.

I took that cute jellyfish from the Bubbles stamp set and made a super simple card. I colored the background with Distress inks and spritzed some water on top to create those fun droplets. 


I wanted the jellyfish to be the star of the show so I only added the sentiment, some sequins and some white enamel dots.
For the sentiment, I cut three awesome words using the matching Sentimental Too dies, I adhered them together and then  I stamped the rest of the sentiment with black ink.

Supply list:

Avery Elle:



Ellen Hutson:

1 comment:

Renee V said...

This is so cute and I really love the colors you blended together for the background!!