Monday, August 28, 2017

Christmas penguins - Avery Elle card

Hello everyone!
It's Yainea here brrringing on the joy with a Christmas card that features the fun and cute Brring On the Joy stamps and dies. I love these penguins, they look like they're rushing to have all the Christmas preparations ready, haha.

I colored the images in my card with Clean Color Real Brush markers and then I used the coordinating dies and my die cutting machine to die cut them.
Then, I prepared my card base: I used an acetate piece where I adhered a pair of stripes of red paper from the Jewel Collection paper pad and another stripe, colored with Distress inks and a blending tool to create a "water" panel to place my penguins.


On the inside, I adhered a panel of white cardstock where I stamped my sentiment and some snowflakes.
To adhere the images to my card, I used the Xyron Sticker maker, so they look a bit prettier on the back. As a finishing touch, I added some shine and sparkle (this is a Christmas card after all, hehe) with some glossy accents on the candy cane and Christmas lights and some wink of stella touches on the present :)


I hope you like my card for today! Don't forget to check out the Avery Elle blog during all this week for more inspiration using this fun set!

Have a nice day!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:



Ellen Hutson:

 

1 comment:

Beatriz Robles said...

Esos pingüinos me recuerdan un montón a los de Mary Poppins :)
Me encanta la tarjeta con el acetato.