Monday, October 9, 2017

Avery Elle Christmas Home card

Hello everyone!

I'm here today with a pink Christmas card featuring the Welcome Home Seasons stamps and dies. You can totally use this set on its own but it's a perfect add-on for the Welcome Home set, full of little elements to customize the House for different holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine's day :)

Christmas cards are never enough so I decided to decorate the Welcome Home house with Christmas elements and create a pink and kraft Christmas card. I love this non-traditional color combo!


I heat embossed all the elements from the original Welcome Home set using white embossing powder and then I stamped the add-on elements in different colors and colored them with my Prismacolor pencils. I wanted to showcase the Christmas elements and I thought this would be a great way to do it :)


I adhered all the different elements on a card base with a piece of patterned paper from the Sorbet collection that I previously die cut using the Scalloped Pierced Rectangle dies. Finally I tied some pink twine on top and the card is done :)

I hope you like it! Have a nice Monday!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:

2 comments:

Tami B. said...

This is so pretty. I love the pink.

Marjorie DUMONTlER said...

That card is so beautiful ! I love the color combo so much !