Monday, November 27, 2017

Balloons & Banners - Avery Elle card

Hello friends!
It's Yainea here with a birthday card! I know you're busy creating your Christmas cards but what about the December birthdays? You can make a quick and fun birthday card with the new Balloons and Banners set.


I used pigment inks to stamp the balloons, two different shades of the same color on each balloon, rubbing the ink pad of the darkest shade just on the bottom and using a clean kitchen paper to blur the edges of the ink to get a nice transition. I added the dots with a white gel pen.

Then I die cut all the balloons with the corrdinating dies and stamped and die cut the strings as well. I adhered all to a card base with liquid glue and dimensional adhesive.


For the sentiment, I cut a stripe out of black cardstock and heat embossed the sentiment using whiote embossing powder. As a finishing and festive touch, I used my Nuvo liquid drops to add some confetti all over the background.

I hope you like my card, thanks for stopping by and have a nice day!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:



Ellen Hutson:

No comments: