Monday, December 11, 2017

Thanks a Latte - Avery Elle card

Hello!

I'm here today with a warm coffee card to share with you featuring Cool Beans stamps and dies from Avery Elle. It's cold outside and I really love coffee so I decided to create a warm and cozy card using this great set.


Thinking about Winter and cozy a pattern cames to my mind: buffalo plaid. So I took a piece of red cardstock, black watercolor and a white gel pen and I created my own buffalo plaid patterned background. I wanted it to look handmade and messy so I didn't put a lot of care while drawing it.


The rest of the card is pretty simple, just some stamping, die cutting and embossing. For the stitched frame and big sentiment I used another die set from the newest release: Wonky Squares. An easy card to warm a friend during these cold days. I hope you like it!

Thanks for you visit, have a nice day!

Supply list:
- Cool Beans Clear Stamps
- Cool Beans Elle-ments
- Wonky Squares Elle-ments
- Postage Stamp Elle-ments
- Pure White Fine Embossing Powder

Supply list:

Avery Elle:

 

Ellen Hutson: