Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Toadally awesome - Lawn Fawn March inspiration week

Hi there!!

Today we continue to celebrate the March inspiration week at Lawn Fawn featuring the new stamps and dies Toadally awesome.


I know some of you have been requesting a pond set for... years?? And I was waiting for it too so I'm very excited about this new addition. I enjoy creating scenes on my cards so I had a lot of fun making this one. I wanted to create a night pond scene.


I used Copic markers to color the little frogs and other elements on the card and for the background I used my Tombow markers with some water. I love Neenah paper for coloring with Copics but you can't use Tombow markers with it, my favorite is Bristol paper. It has some kind of satin surface that lets you play with ink and water a bit and the results are really cool.


I hope you like my project for today! Don't miss more inspiration, a demo video and a giveaway at the Lawn Fawn blog!

Thank you so much for stopping by, hugs!!

Supply list:

2 comments:

Megan said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Like always! Love the background and cute little scene!

Lagene said...

Awesome little frog scene!