Monday, June 11, 2018

Happy monkey birthday - Avery Elle card

Hello!

It's Yainea here with a fun birthday card featuring Peek-A-Boo Pals stamps and dies. I'm absolutely in love with this set,you can use it for a lot of different occassions, combining the little critters or using just one of them as I did for my project.


I started by stamping the background with leaves from Tropics stamp set over green cardstock and adding a bit of color with liquid watercolors. Then I stamped and colored the monkeys with my alcohol markers and used the new Oval Burst die to create a frame.


I hope you like my card for today, have a nice week!!

Supply list:

2 comments:

Mireia PM Crafts said...

I absolutely love this card :) but I have a question as I'm new to the Copic world. What paper and ink do you use? (if possible brands). Thanks

francesca said...

love this desing! The foliage is gorgeous!