Thursday, November 8, 2018

Avery Elle Winter release Blog Hop


Hello and welcome to the Avery Elle Winter Blog Hop!



I'm sharing a card using the new die called Three Hearts. I mixed it with the amazing Peek a Boo Pals stamp set from a previous release and borrowed the super cute sentiment from another new die called Tons of Hearts Frame.

I love this hearts die to create little windows on my cards. Having three different hearts makes it easier and prettier than die cutting three separate hearts using the exact same die.


So, as soon as I decided that I was going to create a window card, I knew I wanted to take these little pals and put them peeking out of each heart. The are sooo cute!
For the making process, I started coloring a piece of watercolor paper with AE liquid watercolor for the base. Then I stamped, colored with Copic markers and die cut the critters.
Next, I used the Three Hearts die and senitment from Tons of Hearts Frame die to die cut my base. For the "valentine's" word, I die cut three times the sentiment out of white cardstock and adhered all of them together. The last step was putting all together, I used dimensional adhesive to adhere the white panel on my watercolor base to pop it out.


I hope you like my project!

To celebrate our Winter 2018 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner.  To enter to win just comment on this post.  There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter.  This giveaway is void where prohibited.  You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, Novebmer 11th to enter.  The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, November 12th .  All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:


  1. Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
  2. Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
  3. Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
  4. Follow us on Pinterest
  5. Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
  6. Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong
Here's the complete list of participants so you don't miss anything!
Avery Elle / Jamie  
Caryn Davies
Heather Campbell
Yainea
Melania Deasy
Katie Gehring 
Amy Kolling 
Ashley Marcu
Elena Roussakis
Nicky Meek

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day!!

Supply list:

Ellen Hutson store:

25 comments:

Lisa Byers said...

I love the cherry watercolor background. The animals peeking through are adorable. This truly is a phenomenal card!!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card! Love the heart windows and those adorable critters!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Such cute little animals! :) Love your card.

Avery Elle said...

Yainea this is sooo cute! I love it!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love cards with the little windows for
critters to look out. The hearts are
a fun idea. Darling card.
thanks for sharing txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

cghundley said...

Oh this is darling and
love the cute critters
peeking out the openings!
Carla from Utah

Sophie Farah said...

I LOVE how you used the negative space of the die for part of your sentiment - so creative!!! Thank you for sharing!

Sue D said...

So cute with these critters and the heart windows.

karenb said...

This is adorable! Now I need the heart die...

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh my, how adorable!! who'd have thought to do a Valentine's card
close to Christmas?! You did - genius.

Karthikha said...

Aww this is super adorable!! Love the design, the colors and the cuties :)

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Great card! The critters are wonderful!

Arianna Barbara said...

1. Wow! What a darling card!!! Adorable!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

3. Follow Avery Elle on Facebook as Arianna Barbara and I've just shared about the contest with all my friends.

Arianna Barbara said...

4. Follow Avery Elle on Pinterest as Arianna Barbara

Arianna Barbara said...

5. I'm already Avery Elle's blog follower.

Arianna Barbara said...

6. I'm already joining Avery Elle's Flickr group as Arianna Barbara (raggiodiluce82)

Jean said...

Simply darling!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love this sweet card so much.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the panda! your coloring is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is fantastic! Those hearts are wonderful! I love the stitch aspect to them. Those animals are adorable-koalas are my favorite animal!

G. Meijer said...

What a sweet card, thanks for the inspiration!

Mary-Anne V said...

I just love seeing this line of peeking animals...always makes me smile.like your card did today!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Your card is adorable! I love the heart windows with the cute animals peeking out. :)

Dana M said...

Absolutely adorable! I love those sweet critters peeking out of the hearts.