Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Wheelie Great Birthday

Hi there friends and happy new year 2020!!!

Wish you lots of creative crafty moments during this new year :)
Today I have a sweet card to share with you, I'm featuring the new Cloud Mat die and Wheelie Great stamps and dies.

I usually color the images of my cards with alcohol markers but I wanted to use coloring pencils on this cute bunny and his adorable mouse friend and I had so much fun!


The Cloud Mat die is amazingly designed so you can color the sky without needing to mask the clouds like I did or you can use just the clouds or just the sky without the clouds to create more dimension using a white background behing it, yes, I love it!


Oh! For the perfect banner I used one of the smaller Party Tag dies :)
I hope you like my card for today, have a great start of the year!!!

Supply list:

Avery Elle store:



Ellen Hutson store:

1 comment:

Renee V said...

OMG this is so cute Yainea!!!!!!