Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Thanks for being there - AE card

 Hello there!!

First things first, happy holidays and my best wishes for the new year! Just two days more until 2021!! 

I don't know you but I find always super useful to have some thank you cards ready to go so here's an idea in case you need one ;)

I used a bunch of different sets to create this one: All my kisses, Frenchie, XOXO die and Loads of Thanks stamps.


First, I colored the background creating a gradient of pink/red using Distress inks, then I sprinkled some gold ink on top. While the background panel dried, I used the XOXO die to create the white panel, and glued it on top of the gradient panel.

I used alcohol markers to color the puppies and just stamped the sentiment with black ink. As a finishing touch I added the scalloped frame and tied some golden cord around.


I hope you like my project for today, big hugs and thank you so much for stopping by!

Supply list:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hola..muy bonito lo que hazes...Feliz año nuevo i saludos desde la Costa Blanca ( sin nieve ).

Mathias

https://www.facebook.com/MathesArtJournalOnline/