Thursday, September 16, 2021

Santa Paws - AE card

Hello!

Today I'm featuring the super cute Santa Paws stamps and coordinating dies  from Avery Elle. Each one of the puppies are adorable! So I created a Christmas card using the little and happy dachshund and I loved coloring him so much hehe.

I used Distress inks to color the sky background and alcohol markers for the puppy. Then I put together the scene with some vellum paper and created the snow with white enamel liquid dots. Finally, I added some sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

Supply list:

    

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hola from EEUU. Saw your profile on Lawn Fawn and have to ask.... where in Spain do you live? I hail from Asturias but am now sharing my paella and garbanzo skills in Connecticut, USA.

Gusto conocerte!

Besos.....