Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Time to parrrty with Avery Elle

Hello!

It's Yainea here today featuring a super fun stamp set: Ahoy, Matey and its coordinating dies. All the images in this set make me giggle, they're great to celebrrrrate! ;)

For my card, I started covering a white base card with stripes of washi tape. Then I cut a stripe of kraft colored cardstock, cut a circle out of it and stamped several of the "treasure trails" included in the set. I colored and die cut the cute images (that adorable octopus is my fave!!). For the sentiment, I heat embossed it using white embossing powder over a black banner to make it pop.

Finally, I put everything together with some foam adhesive here and there to add more dimension. And it's done, now it's time to parrty! hehe

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have an amazing day full of inspiration :)

Supply list:

No comments: