Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Roaring Birthday AE card

Hello!

Today I'm featuring Avery Elle's Roaring Birthay stamps and coordinating dies with a fun and colorful birthday card.

I love this lion image so much it's just so cheerie, perfect for a celebration card!

So, to create this card I started by stamping, coloring and die cutting the cute lion and his party hat. Then I used my distress inks to create the turquoise background, stamping cupcakes all over it.

I used the old Star Frame die to create a frame for the lion and the sentiment (heat embossed over a black cardstock) and finally, I added pops of colors coordinating with the party hat using sequins, a piece of AE patterned paper and liquid enamel.

Honestly, I had a lot of fun creating this card! I hope you like it and it inspires you to create something :) 

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice day!

Supply list:

No comments: