Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A pair of Winter CAS cards

Hi!
Today I want to share two CAS cards I made the other day. I order this stamp set ("Snowflake shapes") from Hero Arts at Christmas and I used it to make some Christmas tags for presents but I wanted to make a Valentine's card too, so the "I love you" was the first one, and I thought that, following the same easy schema, I could make some more... well, I made one more lol.


I used some new amazing wonderful stuff here: Hero Arts mid-tone Bubble gum ink!! It came in my latest order from SimonSaysStamp, it's my first HA mid-tone ink and I'm in love with it, I'll order some friends for it soon ;)



I hope you like my cards! I'll be here soon with my card for the Lawnscaping challenge #27 (oh, no, I've not even begun...).
Did you see the inspirational photo and DT projects? I did it and now I want to stamp hearts everywhere! :)

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: "Teeny tiny backdrops", "Sally's ABCs"
- Hero Arts stamps: "Snowflake shapes"
- Hero Arts inks: mid-tone Bubble gum and Ocean dye ink
- Memento ink: Tuxedo black
- Baker's twine
- Pearls
- Neenah cardstock

4 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these!! Just Perfect in every Way!

Cris said...

Lovely cas cards! The inks you used look amazing! I think I need to buy them, lol!

Jana said...

This cards are so amazing. Good job!!:D I realy like it.

jestar said...

Perfect CAS cards!