Monday, August 20, 2012

Lawn Fawn August Inspiration Week - Dewey Decimal

Hi!
Today is the second day of the Lawn Fawn Inspiration week, all the new sets and papers will be released soon so we're featuring some of them before you could play with them :)

Today is the turn of Dewey Decimal, I LOVE this collection! The colors and patterns are perfect for Fall, Back to School and everyday themes and the stickers are absolutely lovely!

I've made a mini book using the stickers and papers and it's super easy. I started making the mini book with kraft, white papers for the inside and making a pair of holes through all of them and tied with Lawn Fawn trimmings, then I just started to play with papers and stickers, super fun! I hope you like it!


I love that the Spring colors of Lawn Trimmings are perfect for the new collections too :)
Also, I made the book label removable to hand write the owner's name


Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn papers: Dewey Decimal (12x12) and (6x6) mixed
- Lawn Fawn stickers: Dewey Decimal
- Lawn Fawn trimmings: Orange and Teal
- Kraft

I hope you're feeling inspired, please come back tomorrow, I have a card to share ;)
Don't forget to visit the other DT member's blogs for more inspiration and check the Lawn Fawn blog for a video by Kelly and a giveaway!

9 comments:

Elise C. said...

That mini book is so cute! I really like that you can move the tap to add someone's name! Dewey Decimal looks so cute!

Barb Ghig said...

Hi there ~ You notebook is absolutely amazing! I love all your details! Thanks so much for the inspiration...great idea!

conil said...

Another wonderful creation. This new line obviously inspires you. It does me too. Can't wait to get it.

Kanan Pandya said...

Love your book...so cute...love all the details...great work... :-)

Chari Moss said...

so cute! Great minds obviously think alike, there were a couple book projects today! :)

Kari said...

So so cute!! Yainea can do it all! :)

HappyHome43 said...

Love, love, love your adorable book! Thanks so very much for sharing.

MS said...

So so so cute! Such a great idea! I love all the layering-totally perfect!!

Renee V said...

Awesome! Mini books are so fun and easy aren't they!?!