Friday, November 16, 2012

A very fawny holiday - Fa-La-La element stickers

Hello everyone! :)

Today is the last day of the special inspiration week at the Lawn Fawn blog: A very fawny holiday. There are tons of ideas on the different posts during the whole week, including some videos too! :)

I made this project really fast. I had the idea when I saw a cool whislist for the children that Latisha shared last year and everything went smoothly, ahhh I love when it happens that way!! So I've been playing with the Fa-La-La collection and I thought that this could be fun, a Christmas wishlist to hang on a wall where everybody can see it! ;)


My wall matches wonderfully with this collection lol!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Belinda's Borders and Claire's ABCs
- Lawn Fawn Fa-La-La collection kit
- Lawn Fawn Fa-La-La element stickers
- Lawn Fawn Elf greenNarrators stickers
- Lawn trimmings: Peppermint
- Memento ink: Bamboo leaves

4 comments:

Julie Shearer said...

Super cute . TFS .

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute idea! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us!

Bonnie said...

What a fantastic idea! I love all your Christmas cards!

Martina Jolie said...

Man is an artifact designed for space travel. He is not designed to remain in his present biologic state any more than a tadpole is designed to remain a tadpole. – William S. Burroughs Flights to Kilimanjaro
Cheap Flights to Kilimanjaro
Cheap Air Tickets to Kilimanjaro