Thursday, August 1, 2013

New stamp company!: Doodle Stampede

¡Hola!
This is a special post because I'm going to share with you a pair of cards I made with brand new stamps from a new stamp company: Doodle Stampede.


They kindly send me some of their release stamp sets to check them out, play with them and give my opinion. They're high quality photopolymer stamps, like the ones a lot of companies carry, so they stamp beautifully and the best part is that they're only $9.99 each stamp set.

Here's what I made with a set called Up, up and Away


I used black glittery cardstock, Glossy Accents and Liquid Pearls so it's very sparkly in real person :)

For the next card I used a set called Underwater Party, so fun!!


I created the background with die cut stripes inspired by a Halloween card I saw in a Paper Crafts magazine and I love the fun look of it! Then I fussy cut some party critters to finish the scene. Oh! And I couldn't help myself, I needed to add them googly eyes for an extra fun touch!

I hope you like my cards! If you want to know more about this company and see the complete catalog, take a look at their website: http://www.doodlestampede.com/
And if you own a crafty blog you can win a new stamp set, look for more info on their web too ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by mu blog today! Have a nice day!

Supply list:

Up, up and Away card:
- Doodle Stampede stamps: Up, up and Away
- Lawn Fawn trimmings: Lemon
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Hero Arts ink: Stone Wash
- Versamark ink and white embossing powder
- Liquid Pearls: Daffodil
- Glossy Accents
- Black glittery cardstock
- White gel pen
- Copics

Underwater Party card:
- Doodle Stampede stamps: Underwater Party
- Paper scraps from different collections (if you want to know the name of one of them, just ask me!)
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- My Favorite Things dies: Wonky scallop, Blueprints 1
- Googly eyes
- Copics

4 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

no new stamp companies...no...not allowed, too many to choose from already and you put this cutie stuff in my face... what is a girl to do?! You do your promoting well because your cards are so perfect that of course I want these new stamps! Love your stuff Yainea!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

I agree with Katie! No more great stamp companies to fall in love with! ;) Very, very cute cards today!!

janine said...

I just ordered a set of their stamps a few days ago and just got them in the mail yesterday. I purchased the Fill Me In set---the little guys are so cute!! I realize they are new but I'm hoping at some point they start posting card samples on their blog so they can be pinned to Pinterest. I also understand they are giving away samples to craft bloggers but they would get even more exposure if they had something out here for us to pin from their own blog. I have over 800 scrapbook card followers on Pinterest---talk about exposure!! And, your cards are stinkin cute---love them!!

Kari said...

Oh no.....more money I will have to spend on cute stamps! You always make awesome cards, my friend!