Monday, February 10, 2014

Asking for a favor - Honorable Mention contest

Hello there!
I have to ask you for a favor :)
As I shared some time ago, my card was picked as World Cardmaking Day Honorable Mention by Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine.
Well, now the March issue is available and my card is published on it and there is a contest!


There are 5 Honorable mentions and you can vote for your favorite by clicking on a link on page 75 of the March magazine. So please, vote for me!! I would be very very happy and I could win a great prize... ;)

If you're not a subscriber and you're interested on buying the magazine, you can do it here, it's $2.99.

The contest ends on March 4th, my card is on the Christmas category (on page 79) and I'm Cristina Núñez if you didn't know hehe. I hope you like my card and vote for it! Thank you!! <3

3 comments:

Nina Yang said...

Hehe, guess where I am going next ;) have a great week, Cristina!

Nina Yang said...

Hehe, guess where I am going next ;) have a great week, Cristina!

handmade_cass said...

Just voted! And you can vote without a subscription if you check out this blog post: http://www.papercraftsconnection.com/blog/2014/02/vote-for-your-favorite-world-card-making-day-honorable-mention-card/