Monday, February 24, 2014

Good Luck - Avery Elle card

Hi there!!
Happy Monday! I hope your week is starting in a great way, here it's a pretty and sunny day and after lots of grey and rainy days it feels sooo good :)

Today I'm featuring another new set from Avery Elle, "Lucky" and I made a glittery and happy card thinking in St. Patrick's day or maybe just for wishing good luck to someone.


I colored the letters with copics blending 3 tones of green and then covered them with Crystal stickles.
For the clover on the top I used the heart from We Go Together, stamping four of it and coloring them like the letters.

I hope you like my card for today, don't forget to visit Avery Elle's blog, Nina has a sup0er cute card there to inspire you using another set from the new release!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: Lucky, We Go Together
- Lawn Fawn papers: Let's Polka
- American Crafts Dear Lizzy papers
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Golden foil
- Copics
- Stickles: Crystal
- The Twinery green twine

1 comment:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

What a lovely card! i thought it was a flower before I looked again and realized it was a clover. So glittericous!