Thursday, March 6, 2014

Avery Elle - Simply Labels Hello Friend

Hi and Happy Thursday!
This post is a "bit" late, sorry. We have Carnival holidays this weekend and Tuesday was also holiday so I'm late with everything, sigh! But I'm not complaining, I love holidays! ;)

And here are my projects using the latests products from Avery Elle! Today I'm featuring the Simply Labels Hello Friend and coordinating dies designed from Nina, she's amazing, don't you think? I love her cards and she even designs great stamps!

I know I'm always saying that lots of sets are versatile because I'm always searching for new and fun uses for every set but THIS set is versatile, combining the different sentiments you have something for every occassion!
So I had to make two projects: a bag and a card. I hope you like it and feel inspired!




Thank you so much for stopping by today, have a great day!

Supply list:
Card:
- Avery Elle stamps: Simply Labels Hello Friend
- Avery Elle dies: Simply Labels Hello Friend
- Avery Elle inks: Sea Glass, Sapphire, Raspberry
- Studio Calico papers: Abroad
- Twine

Tag:
- Avery Elle stamps: Simply Labels Hello Friend
- Avery Elle dies: Simply Labels Hello Friend
- Avery Elle inks: Raspberry, Pixie, Mint to Be
- American Crafts papers: Yes, Please by Amy Tangerine
- Twine
- Glasine Bag
- Golden Foil cardstock
- Washi tape

1 comment:

Birgit said...

I really like that bag! I always love pretty packaging.