Friday, April 11, 2014

May Arts & Lawn Fawn week

Hi there and happy Friday!

Today I have two cards to share with you, both using Lawn Fawn and May Arts ribbon, I love when companies work together like this! Thank you so much to the May Arts people for the fun box of amazing ribbon, I looove your ribbon!

First, and because Easter is around the corner, I made an interactive card with the Happy Easter set, how cute are those bunnies? ;)


And for my second card I went more Summer-y and made this card using the whale from Critters in the Sea. That golden elastic ribbon is one of my favorites, it's really pretty in person!


Stay tunned because Lawn Fawn April Inspiration week is about to start and it will be a big party as always!
Thank you so much for your visit, I wish you enjoy your weekend!!

Supply list:

Easter card
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Happy Easter, Into the Woods
- Lawn Fawn papers: Into the Woods
- May Arts ribbon
- Copics
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black

Whale card
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Critters in the Sea, So Much to Say, Wish you Were Here
- Lawn Fawn papers: Into the Woods, Hello Sunshine
- May Arts ribbon
- Avery Elle ink: Sapphire
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black
- Versamark ink and white embossing powder

6 comments:

cghundley said...

How fun and
both are so
cute!
Carla from Utah

Auntie Em said...

Your Easter bunnies are so cute hopping on the pretty green ribbon grass. What a fun idea! I like the little puffy clouds too,
The gold sparkly ribbon against the navy is awesome! I like sparkle and this just looks like the right way to do it for this card.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Shona Chambers said...

These are both so gorgeous. It looks to me like the bunny moves along, would that be right? Thats such a fantastic idea, especially for a 'hoppy' bunny. And I love the gold ribbon under the whale, especially how you gathered it towards the end. Such simple things much such a difference. Brilliant!!

loulou said...

Great cards. The bunnies are very sweet and I love the gold ribbon with the blues.

Paula Touhey said...

Your Easter bunny card is really cute. Is there a tutorial on You Tube on how to make the bunnies slide?

Trish Molnar said...

Your cards are sooo sweet, I just love them!! Love the interation of the bunnies and how you used the ribbons as the base for your images! Thanks for sharing your creativity!!!