Monday, June 9, 2014

Avery Elle - Many Thanks

Hi again!!
Have you seen the amazing Avery Elle June release?? One of my favorite things is that there are sentiments for all occasions with very pretty and trendy fonts!

Today I'm featuring one of the new stamp sets, Many Thanks, that includes similar fonts like Cake & Candles, I think they together can cover a big range of the cards we usually send, at least in my case!


But this one has also a very cool diamond stamp (gem or jewel) and I LOVE the font in that sentiment!! So you guess right, I had to use it on my card :)


I created a background with silver ink and watercolors, and I heat embossed the gem with white powder on silver glittery paper. Finally I added some washi tape and silver glittery dots. I love this color combo!

Don't forget to take a look at the Avery Elle's blog and see what Caryn has for you, she's very talented!

Thank you so much for stopping by, happy Monday!!

Supply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: Many Thanks
- Avery Elle ink: Raspberry
- Versamark ink & white embossing powder
- Silver glittery paper
- Silver glittery dots
- Washi tape
- Watercolor paper
- Watercolors

1 comment:

~ Jo ~ said...

Beautiful card! I love the diamond background you created... so pretty!!
Hugs,
Jo
xox