Monday, June 23, 2014

So happy for you - Avery Elle

Hello again!

This is my second post today, if you're here to see my projects for the Lawn Fawn Inspiration week using Beep Boop Birthday, click here or just scroll down :)

Today I'm playing with some of the new Avery Elle stamps and dies from the June release: Simply Said Happy. They're the newest addition to the Simply Said line, with a big word die and a little stamp set of coordinating words:

    

I have a lot of fun playing with them and I created a colorful celebration card. I hope you like it!


Don't forget to visit the Avery Elle blog to see a really sweet card by Caryn!

Supply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: Simply Said Happy, Balloons, Party Animal
- Avery Elle dies: Simply Said Happy, Balloons, Party Animal
- Avery Elle inks
- Thread
- Scrap papers

No comments: