Monday, October 20, 2014

Hedgehugs - LF October inspiration week

Hello!!

It's day 3 of Lawn Fawn October inspiration week and the fun continues!! My yesterday projects using the new fonts stamps and dies were missed during their travel to the Lawn Fawn HQ (lol yes those kind of things somehow happen!!) but I'll show them to you in the near future :)

Meanwhile and because today the star of the show is the new mini stamp set + coordinating dies Hedgehugs, I'll share again the card I made for the sneak peaks of this newest release in... July, I think. I just love this cute couple and I'll be using them on a new project soon, that's for sure!!

Hedgehugs

 Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice day!! Don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration, a video and a giveaway!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Hedgehugs, You've got mail, #Awesome
- Lawn Fawn dies: Hedgehugs, 6x4 Journaling card
- Prismacolor pencils
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black, Love Letter
- Versamagic ink: Sea Breeze

2 comments:

Beth H. said...

Love, love, love this card! I really like how you combined the stamp sets to make this scene. Thanks for sharing your inspiration!

cghundley said...

Such a cute card,
loving the post
card idea!
Carla from Utah