Saturday, October 18, 2014

Warm Wishes - Avery Elle card

Hi there!
Sorry this post is super late! I've been having issues with my old computer and finally I purchased a new one, a cool and super fast new one (yes I'm very happy haha) and I've been setting everything so I'm ready now ;)

Today I have a card featuring Be Jolly + coordinating dies from the Fall/Winter Avery Elle release.


I love this cute snowman so much that I wanted to make a shaker card with him. This stamp is bigger than I'm used to and I really loved that! I kept the card simple with a classic Christmas color palette and just added a banner with the sentiment :)

Warm Wishes

I love the sparkly stuff inside the shaker!!

Warm Wishes detail

I hope you liked it, thank you so much for stopping by! Don't forget to check Avery Elle blog for lots of inspiration using the stamps and dies from the last release :)

Supply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: Be Jolly
- Avery Elle dies: Be Jolly, Dotted Elle-ments
- Avery Elle sequins
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Distress inks: Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers
- Copics

No comments: