Monday, November 17, 2014

Lawnscaping challenge #94: Count me in!

Hi there and happy Monday!!

It's time for another challenge at Lawnscaping challenges! Do you like numbers? Because this challenge is all about them! Just have fun creating a project that includes numbers in any way :)


Because Christmas is near and tags are SO needed, I made a fun tag where the Santa Moose is making sure anybody opens the present before December 25th hee hee!

Don't open

A little secret: I had to repeat this tag three times! In Spain, we place the nomber before the month and I stamped it that way, when I realized of my error,  I stamped it again but using black ink to finish quicker and the message was unable to read lol! So I had to repeat it again. Good thing the moose was stamped on other piece of cardstock! ;)

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Critters in the Arctic, Hats off to You, Milo's ABCs, Say Cheese Too
- Lawn Fawn dies: Critters in the Arctic, Hats off to You, Cole's ABCs, Tag You're it
- Lawn Fawn papers: Snow Day
- Lawn Fawn twine: Green sparkle
- Copic markers
- White embossing powder
- Versamark ink
- May Arts ribbon

5 comments:

Yuki said...

Absolutely adorable! ♥

Tami B. said...

Third time's a charm...very cute.

Allison P said...

Such an adorable gift bag!! Love it!

Samantha Mann said...

Oh man!! 3 times? I'm so glad you stuck with it, because it's beyond adorable!! (But I'm sorry it was a hassle!)
The guard moose cracks me up!!! And the brown of the gift bag really makes the colors pop!! But I especially LOVE that you attached it with a clothespin! AMAZINg!!

francesca said...

love it!!! :) I love your blog more and more!!!