Monday, April 13, 2015

Critters in the Jungle - LF April inspiration week

Hola!

It's second day of Lawn Fawn inspiration week and it's time for some new critters!! I love critters' sets and I've been asking for some jungle critters for a while, I love all the possiblities with these new additions! :)

I made a little card using a Lawn Fawn notecard as my card base and I colored a fun scene using Copic markers and Distress inks

Wild about you

Scenes with critters & dimension = my fave! <3 I used the sentiment from Critters on the Savanna, it matches perfectly this set too!

Wild about you - detail

I hope you like it! Don't forget to check out more projects using this set and participate on the Lawn Fawn blog's giveaway!

Thanks so much for your visit, see you later!! :)

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Critters in the Jungle, Critters from the Past, Critters on the Savanna
- Lawn Fawn dies: Critters in the Jungle, Stitched Labels
- Lawn Fawn notecards
- Copic markers
- Distress inks
- Memento ink Tuxedo Black

8 comments:

sherry said...

So cute !!!!

francesca said...

omg this scene id fantastic!!! :)
these critters are too cute!! and this colr combo is amazing! love it!! :)

Debra said...

I love the scene and colors! Great use of the products.

Teresa Doyle said...

Yainea, you're card is SO SWEET> I love these stamps and what each of you are doing with them! Great work!

Bonnie said...

Really cute.

annastampincave said...

Love this woodgrain base :) so cool!

annastampincave said...

Love this woodgrain base :) so cool!

Yuki said...

This card is absolutely adorable! Your coloring is amazing! ♥