Thursday, May 21, 2015

Some Avery Elle projects :)

Hi there!

Due to my lack of posts in the past weeks, I have some Avery Elle projects that I haven't shared with you here (you can find them on the Avery Elle blog).

My first project uses Furry Friends. I had to stamp the dog with his food and toy, this set is sooooo cute! Then I colored everything with Copic markers and used Avery Elle patterned papers to finish the look. Even with the ribbon and puppy, I think this could work as a masculine card... maybe :)

Dog-gone awesome

My second project uses Amazing stamp set, I made a very feminine tag to decorate a present, everything heat embossed and super simple :)

Amazing friend tag

Finally, for my third project I used Numbered Balloons and Furry Friends again, but this time I stamped the kitty. I colored the balloons with the Copic technique that my buddy Heather used in her card, I really loved it and wanted to give it a try, it looks gorgeous! Then because the kitty looks very proud of herself I added a little collar using liquid pearls so she looks even prettier hehe

Look whos 12

And that's all for now! :)
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice day!! And hey, it's Thursday so tomorrow is Friday... Happy weekend! (yes, I'm a positive person lol)

Supply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: Furry Friends, Amazing, Oh Happy Day
- Avery Elle dies: Furry Friends, We R Family, Numbered Balloons
- Avery Elle papers: Everyday collection, Neutrals collection
- Copic markers
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Versamark ink
- Embossing powders: White, Pink, Green
- Liquid Enamel white
- Washi tape
- Avery Elle sequins

2 comments:

Yuki said...

Super cute projects! I especially love the puppy card! ♥

francesca said...

oh these cards are amazing Yainea!! :) I mean how cute and elegant is that cat?! love it! :)