Monday, September 21, 2015

Penguin Greetings - AE card

Hi again!!

It's my turn today on the Avery Elle blog and I'm showcasing one of the new stamp sets + coordinating dies from the winter release: Penguin Greeetings. A cute medium set with a family of penguins prepared for having fun in the snow.

Penguin Greetings

I kept the card simple with a bit of distress ink and some stamped snowflakes on the background then I added a snow border and a family of penguins colored with Copic markers.
I die cut the sentiment from a white cardstok that I previously rubbed with my silver ink pad and then stamped the other part of the sentiment with the same ink. Finally I tied aqua twine on the bottom, and done! I hope you like it :)

Thanks for your visit!!

Supply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: Penguin Greetings, Polar Pals
- Avery Elle dies: Penguin Greetings, Dotted Borders
- Memento ink Tuxedo Black
- Delicata ink: Silver Shimmer
- Distress ink: Tumbled Glass
- Lawn Fawn twine: Aqua
- Copic markers
- Corner rounder

1 comment:

Yuki said...

Such a sweet card! I just love these cute penguins!