Monday, September 21, 2015

Ready, Set, Snow and Santa's Belly - Lawn Fawn Sept inspiration week

Hi hi and Happy Sunday!!
I hope you're enjoying / have enjoyed your weekend! I sure did ;) I celebrated my birthday with family and friends and enjoyed Spanish basket European final, we won! Woohoo!


But we're also celebrating Lawn Fawn inspiration week and I have two projects to share with you. No cards this time! My first project features Ready Set Snow and Skaker Add-on.

Ready Set Snow ornaments

I created two shaker Christmas ornaments using Shaker Add-on and the cute critters from Toboggan Together. It's super easy to create a wintery scene with these dies, I used a piede of white foam in the middle of the sandwich for more thickness and I used some sequins and glitter as snow to add some sparkle.

Ready Set Snow deer ornament

You can use these ornaments as tags for your presents that can be reused later on the Christmas tree. You can fill this "snow-globe" with a lot of different previous sets from Lawn Fawn to create a lot of different ornaments. I love that!

Ready Set Snow penguin ornament

My second project is an easy one but I had the idea and I couldn't pass on sharing it with you. I just die cut a pair of pillow boxes from acetate and mount them, then decorated them with Santa's Belly and if you fill it with red candy, yep you have a Santa's outfit! But if you fill it with green candy you have an elf outfit! I think it's a fun little treat to give during Christmas time or to include on a party :)

Santa's candy boxes

I hope you like my projects today and yesterday's featured sets, see you tomorrow with a new one!! Don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration, a video and a giveaway!

Thank you so much for your visit, hugs!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Ready Set Snow, Toboggan Together
- Lawn Fawn dies: Ready Set Snow, Shaker Add-on, Toboggan Together, Santa's Belly, Pillow Box
- Lawn Fawn notecards
- Lawn Fawn papers: Pint Sized Patterns, Let's Bokeh
- Lawn Trimmings: Peppermint
- Sequins
- Acetate sheets
- Copic markers


4 comments:

Jamie said...

I LOVE your ornaments sooo much!!! I also love the pillow box cut from acetate! I thought the green was the grinch :) But it's an elf- duh! love it:)

Avery Murphy said...

I love both your projects. You made the Shaker element look easy to use because I now know I don't have to color everything on snow globe. I also love the simplicity of your pillow boxes. Great projects!

Teresa Doyle said...

Yainea, these are all so sweet. I love making tags (when I have some ideas! LOL) These are just amazing. I like that they double as ornaments later. Great work!

Yuki said...

Absolutely adorable projects! I think I will definitely CASE your cute ornaments - such a great idea!