Saturday, October 17, 2015

Winter Scripty Sayings - Lawn Fawn inspiration week

Hi there!!
Yay! It's Lawn Fawn inspiration week! Woohoo!


Today we're featuring Winter Scripty Sayings stamp set and Scalloped Rectangles dies from the Fall/Winter release. I combined both and made a wintery card :)

Joyful wishes

I also used an old but favorite one: Winter Penguin and another new stamp set: Snowy Backdrops. I used the Scalloped Rectangles with the non-scalloped ones to create a frame for my scene. I colored everything with Copics and Distress inks.

Joyful wishes - detail

I'm satisfied with this one, I like the colors so much!! I hope you like it too and feel inspired to use these sets :)

Don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog and take a look to the amazing projects made by my DT fellows. Kelly has a video and there's a giveawy too!!

Thank you so much for your visit, have a nice day! :)

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Winter Scripty Sayings, Snowy Backdrops, Winter Penguin
- Lawn Fawn dies: Scalloped Rectangles Stackables, Rectangles Stackables
- Lawn Fawn inks
- Distress inks
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Copic markers

2 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh Yainea, this is truly precious! I love these little scenic cards. Just adorable!

Kathy JH said...

Love this card - my favorite from today's lawn fawn post! Love the use of the frame - simply fabulous!