Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A Santa's gift bag with Avery Elle

Hi again!!

I'm featuring a fun stamp set on the Avery Elle blog this week: Oh What fun. Isn't that Santa image totally hilarious?? Haha I love it!

I made a gift bag, it's time to start thinking about how to decorate your Christmas gifts, isn't it? ;)
I used the Santa image colored with Copics and Avery Elle papers and the bag is from the Classic Bag die, it's a cute size and super easy to ensemble. And it has two holes to tie using a ribbon like I did or close with a piece of cardstock, a straw...

Santa's bag

Thanks for stopping by!!

Supply list:

  

      

  

3 comments:

Yuki said...

This is too cute! That Santa always makes me smile :)!

Unknown said...

great points altogether, you simply received a new reader. What may you recommend about your post that you just made earlier.
Magic Toy

KaKa said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice information i really appreciate your work
ElfiSanta.fr