Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Viking card

Hi there!!

Sorry for have been MIA lately, it has been a busy month!! I hope you had a great holiday season and you started the new year the best way :)

Going back to usual routine, I'm sharing my Monday project using Avery Elle products! Today I'm featuring Viking stamp set and coordinating dies. What a fun stamp, don't you think?
I created a bold and colorful card mixing this set with Snow Caps dies, I love when you can keep using your Winter stuff all year!

Viking To You

That viking standing there, with the mountain landscape just makes me giggle. I don't know why haha. I hope you like it!

Also, I'm here in Spain and not in CHA, sigh!! BUT, I've sent this viking card with some others and you can see them in the Avery Elle booth (btw it looks amazing, these girls rocked it!!). It's like being a bit there, I guess... (not at all, I'm just trying to convince myself!)

Thanks so much for your visit, big hugs!!

Supply list:





3 comments:

Yuki said...

Happy New Year! This card is just too cute!!

byAnnette said...

So Fun!
I love puns!
and so cute too!

Anonymous said...

I love this Viking and the punny sentiment - love puns!! Great card :-)