Monday, February 15, 2016

Mardi Gras - AE card

Hi again!!

Today I'm sharing my last card from the Avery Elle winter release, next week we will be celebrating the new release with a blog hop, keep tuned! ;)

It's the turn of Mardi Gras stamp set and coordinating dies! I'm a bit late for a Mardi Gras card but this set is perfect for any party celebration or birthday too. Anyway, I kept the traditional Mardi Gras colors just because I like them :P

I wanted to create a glamurous look in this card so it has to be gold, haha. I gold embossed everything from the background to the images. For the masks I embossed on colored cardstock and the added some shadow with an ink blending tool and some ink in darker colors.

Celebrate

Finally, I added some details with a white gel pen and some sequins.

Celebrate - detail

I hope you like my card and feel inspired to use this set, thanks for visiting!! Hugs!!

Supply list:



2 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

Love all the gold embossing and how you added interest with ink shading.

Gemma, Guardiana de momentos said...

What Nice! I like a lot of masks and as you have added with embossed details.