Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Dude! A card for a boy with AE

Hi there!

Making cards for men and boys are really tough! I'm a lucky girl and my boyfriend loves evertyhing I made, he loves getting cute cards so I don't need to struggle :)

But I think boys are harder than hubbies or boyfriends because they want "cool things" and "adorable things" are not acceptable at all lol.
Luckily there are some stamps sets to save the day like this one from Avery Elle: Stoked. Great for making cool cards for the boys in your life ;)

Dude

I'm not very good at masculine cards so I went for a modern look mixing bold colors and different element here and there.
I used the tiny stamps from the set to create a background with white pigment ink on grey cardstock. I also used the new Avery Elle twine but of course I didn't tie a bow!! haha

Dude - detail

I hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by, I'll be back later with another post! Hugs!

Supply list:


2 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is a fantastic masculine card!

Mary-Anne V said...

Absolutely love this card and this stamp set. I agree with all you said about boy cards.