Monday, March 21, 2016

Lovable Legends - Lawn Fawn March inspiration week

Hi there and happy Sunday!

I hope you're enjoying the weekend! Yesterday was Father's Day here in Spain and today we're going to visit my grandfather who lives in the mountains. It has been several months since my last visit so I'm happy to see him today!


Lawn Fawn March inspiration week continues with lots of projects and today the star of the show is one of my new favorites: Lovable Legends. Eeeeeeeekkkkk!!!! I LOVE that Nessie!!!! I can't help myself, he's too cute!!!

So, of course, I had to use him for my card :)
I really enjoyed making this card. I watercolored the sky, mountain and water, then I stamped the trees with Lawn Fawn inks and colored Nessie with Copic markers.

You're a legend

I wanted to recreate the scene of a lake, just like where Nessie is from, so he feels like home :P and I love the diferent greens and blues on this card!

You're a legend - detail

The other creatures in the set are awesome too and you can see amazing cards using them at the Lawn Fawn blog made by the other DT members. I made also a card with the Kraken (my second fave) that I'll show soon. Anyway don't miss the chance to see them in action thanks to a Kelly's video and join the giveaway!

Thank you so much for your visit today, have an amazing day!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Lovable Legends
- Lawn Fawn dies: Lovable Legends, Spring Showers, Stitched Hillside Borders
- Lawn Fawn ink; Freshly Cut Grasss, Noble Fir
- Watercolors
- Copic markers
- Memento ink Tuxedo Black



5 comments:

Andrea Shell said...

Very cute card! I love how you colored the lake and built the scene.

Andrea Shell said...

Very cute card! I love how you colored the lake and built the scene.

Lili said...

Lovely card!!!!

Jennifer Reece said...

Aw, your scene is soo very cute! I hope you had a great visit with your grandfather!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is such a cute card Yainea, you've done a great job on it. Glad you got to spend time with your Grandfather.