Sunday, June 12, 2016

Grassy Hillside Borders + Stitched Kite - LF June inspiration week

Hola!

Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues today and we're featuring a bunch of new dies!

First, I made some cupcake toppers using Stitched Kite and Puffy Clouds. They're so so easy to make and I think they're a special touch to a baby shower or birthday party. Kites are a great element for a themed party, don't you think? Stitched Scalloped Cupcake Border are great for making your cupcakes looking even better.


I used Lawn Fawn cardstock and Let's Polka in the Meadow to create them, and I sandwiched a toothpick between each kite and cloud to add dimension and hide the toothpick end :)

Oh, in case you are wondering, they WERE nutella cupcakes hehe. The frosting was a vanilla meringue buttercream (I wanted it on a soft pink so I couldn't use more chocolate haha)


My other project features Grassy Hillside Borders. I combined them with Stitched Mountain Borders and keep the landscape be the star of the show in my card, just adding the cute little hedgehog on a corner, just on top of the sentiment.


This hedgie is just too adorable for words!! >_<


I'll be back tomorrow with another card but you can find a lot more inspiration using these sets at the Lawn Fawn blog! Don't forget to comment there to be able to win a Grassy Hillside Border set!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Hedgehugs
- Lawn Fawn dies: Stitched Kite, Puffy Clouds, Stitched Scalloped Cupcake Border, Hedgehugs, Grassy Hillside Borders, Stitched Mountain Borders
- Lawn Fawn papers: Let's Polka in the Meadow
- Lawn Fawn cardstock
- Copic markers
- Memento ink Tuxedo Black
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- White gel pen

6 comments:

Megan said...

So cute! Those cupcakes are adorable!

Debi Vintinner said...

Really cute cards and I love the cupcakes!! 😃

Debi Vintinner said...

Really cute cards and I love the cupcakes!! 😃

Teresa Doyle said...

Yainea, the kite cupcake toppers are just adorable, as is your card! (I have been craving something sweet since supper and this did NOT help! LOL)

Nicole Douthit said...

ABSOLUTELY Adorable cupcake toppers!!! LOVE how you made them "float" in the sky :)..,great outdoorsy card too :)

Bunny Dobbie said...

Love, love, love your cupcakes! How adorable! Your card is really cute too. I love hedgehogs!