Monday, June 6, 2016

The band - AE card

Happy Monday!

It's my turn featuring one of the new products at the Avery Elle blog, and I've been playing with Band Camp stamps and dies, they're so cute!!


I started painting a bold blue sky with Distress inks and sprinkled some water at the end.
I wanted my little band marching by the city, luckily, we have Super stamps so I stamped the city skyline on grey cardstock,adhered it on the sky and my background was done!


I colored all the cute band members with Copic markers and added dimension with foam adhesive behind the critters and frame and I finished the card stamping some music notes here and there.

I hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supply list:

  

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brilliant work , i have visited your website online for the primary time. thanks very a lot for having such a informative weblog! portray a formidable blue sky with misery inks and sprinkled some water at the stop.I'm working in OOH Advertisement ERP I wanted my little band marching by means of the city, fortunately, we've wonderful stamps so I stamped the city skyline on grey card stock,adhered it at the sky and my background