Monday, October 17, 2016

Card & Tag for Christmas with Avery Elle

Hi!

Today I'm on the Avery Elle blog featuring some products from their Fall release. I made a Christmas card and a Christmas tag just to be ready when the time comes ;)

For the card I used Happy Howlidays and Caroling Critters to create this little scene. It seems that I'm in a purple mood for cards lately haha
I used some GLossy Accents on the light and my Wink of Stella pen to add some shimmer to the scarf and snow.


I kept the tag super simple. I used the Large Pinecones die on a tag and then I just watercolored on top of it. I think it'd be perfect for rustic packaging, don't you think?


I hope you like them! Thanks for stopping by, hugs!!

Supply list:

  

    

  

1 comment:

Jennifer Reece said...

Both of these are super! That dog is adorable and i love the purple background! And the pine tag is great, too--love the watercolor look!