Monday, February 20, 2017

Out of this World and Slide On Over Circles - LF release week

Hi there and happy Monday!

Today I have another two projects to celebrate Lawn Fawn release week!


We're featuring Out of this World, a total favorite! I've been waiting for a space set for years, so I'm very happy with these new cute stamps :)


I've made an interactive card (hee hee, you knew I couldn't resist, right?) using Slide on Over dies and Puffy Clouds dies and I really enjoyed coloring the background and all those little planets. I used Distress inks and a blending tool for the background and Copic markers for the planets.


I love the little rocket showing up from the clouds when you pull out the tab :) And here's a little close up, I love creating galaxy skies, they're soooo pretty! The little stars are from the new die Starry Skies.


And here's my second project, another interactive card. But this time I "had" to make one ;). I used the new Slide on Over Circles to create the path to my kite and flying rabbit haha. They both have a slider mechanism, so when you move the kite, the rabbit "flies" behind it :)


Because my other card is full of color I tried to make this one using pastels, I tend to use always bold colors and I like pastels too, here's a try!
I colored the background with Distress inks, using ClarityStamps stencil brushes to soften the colors. The rabbit and kite are colored with Copic markers.


I hope you like my projects for today! And don't forget to ckeck out the Lawn Fawn blog during all this week because you can find lots of inspiration, demo videos and giveaways!!

Have a great start of the week!

Supply list:

Space card:
Kite card:

Basics:

5 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

OH YAINEA! These are SO adorable. I was hoping there would be a video here:(
(But I realize how time consuming they are.) Maybe one day soon you could do that... LOL
TFS these awesome cards!

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Yainea, love both of your cards but favourite is the pastel one with the bunny and kite. Big hugs Jo xxx

snappy scrappy said...

LOVE them both-my fav is the space one!!!!

Amelialesley said...

I would love more details on how you made that galaxy background. It's amazing!

Colleen said...

Love all of these cards, the pull out rocket ship is my favorite