Monday, March 27, 2017

Mimosas

Hello and happy Monday!

I'm here with another card made with products from the latest Avery Elle release! This time I used Mimosas stamp set and coordinating dies. And I'm happy with how this turned out! I started it with no idea of what I was going to make, even the colors, lol! And I love when I start this way and with not a lot of effort I end with a card I like :) (It doesn't happen often haha)

I started with the flower in the set, stamping it with Versamark ink on the background and heat embossing it with white embossing powder. I tought about watercoloring those flowers but then I liked that elegant look as background for my card.

Keeping with the elegant look but wanting a sweet and soft touch, I added pastel tones and some gold. The sequins really add the perfect finishing touch :)



The paper I used behind the piece of vellum is from an old Lawn Fawn Christmas paper pad: Let's Bokeh in the Snow. I thought it looks like champagne bubbles and would be fun to add it to the card :)

I hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great day!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:


Ellen Hutson: