Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Mother's Day & Party Time - AE cards

Hi there!

Today I'm on the Avery Elle blog sharing a new card featuring one of the new Spring products. I'm using Mother's Day stamps to create this floral card with a watercolor look. I'm not good with floral cards, I'm not good at all. I finished this card like a month ago and the other day I saw that the amazing Kristina Werner made a card using this same set and it was very similar to mine lol! She didn't see mine because it was on a private group folder and I made it before she published hers... So that means I don't suck that much on floral cards? I don't know but it's really cool ;)


I colored all the flowers with my new Gansai Tambi watercolors, I'm new to them so I'm still experimenting :)

And here's another card that I hadn't shared here on the blog, and I really had a great time making it!

I made a flat shaker card with my fuse tool and colored the balloons with my Gansai Tambi watercolors as well. I love the colors on this one! The background was colored with Distress inks and then I sprinkled some water on top to create that effect.

I hope you like my cards, thanks so much for your visit!

Supply list (Mother's day card):

Avery Elle:

 

Supply list (party card):

Avery Elle:



2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous-love them both!

Teresa Doyle said...

These are great Yainea. Your water coloured card is fantastic, you've done a wonderful job on it! I also love your shaker card, its so fun and it screams party! ♥ them both!