Monday, April 10, 2017

City Celebrations

Hi friends!

I'm here today with another Avery Elle card, this time using City Celebrations die. And this die is not like the usual ones because this one is huge! It cuts an entire card, so cool!

So this card was easy to do, I die cut a piece of Bristol smooth paper with the die, colored everything with my Clean Color Brush markers to give a watercolor look to the scene and stamped the sentiment on the banner.


To finish it off, I added some Nuvo drops like they were confetti and adhered my panel to a grey cardbase. To get the baloons and banner popped out, I just put some foam adhesive pieces behind those elements ;) 

Hope you like my card, thanks dor your visit!!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:


Ellen Hutson:

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty-love the soft look!