Monday, May 29, 2017

Holy guacamole! - Avery Elle card

Hello!!

Just a quick post to share a crazy card I made with the fun No Way stamp set from the Avery Elle new release.

I decided to pick the cute guacamole image for my card and make a crazy combo for a fun birthday party card. I colored them with Copic markers and put them a pair of party hats. For the "pom-poms", I used Nuvo Sweet Lilac gloss.


I used the new Waves die to create a shaker and complete the party. I chose the green color to match the guacamoles and at the end I decided to add the pink details... I don't know if they make great combo, but I found it nice and fun and decided to go with it :)

I hope you like my card for today, I have something with softer color for next Monday haha.

Thanks for your visit, have a great day!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:



Ellen Hutson:

2 comments:

Renee V said...

Wow that's adorable!!! I will have to add this set to my wish list too!!

Peniche5 said...

Son las 9:10 a. m. y ya tengo antojo de guacamole. ¡No es posible! Me encanta la tarjeta y el troquel está precioso. Un besote :o)