Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Love Meow

Hi there!

I'm just popping out to share another card using the Spring Avery Elle release. Aaannd next week we will be sharing the Summer release, yay! I had a lot of fun with this relase but Summer release is going to be a blast, I tell you!

For today's card I'm using More Furry Friends stamps and dies, this is a perfect set for sending just because cards because everyone loves furry friends!! (Well, or almost everyone)

I kept my card super simple, I was looking for a delicate look, feminine (even using all blue) and clean. So I colored the kitties with Copic markers and then arranged the card adding the circle frame, a doily, some patterned paper and a black stripe with white embossing sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by, hugs!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:


Ellen Hutson:

No comments: