Tuesday, May 23, 2017

We've moved - House card

Hi!

It's me with another project using the new products from the Summer Avery Elle release. Today I'm featuring the new Welcome Home stamp set and I made a fun house-shaped card


To be able to see the inside of the card you need to pull out the roof! hehe
To create it, I just made a pocket out of patterned paper that was the house. I heat embossed the little elements and colored them with watercolor markers, then I adhered them with foam adhesive to the house-pocket.
To make the roof, I heat embossed the roof stamp twice, colored it and adhered both parts together, adding a piece of cardstock in the middle, where I stamped my sentiment.


You can use this idea for a "Congrats/New Home" card or a Welcome Home card or you can even decorate the little house with Christmas ornaments for a Christmas card or with party ornaments for an invitation to a party... There are lots of possibilities! ;) 

I hope you like my project for today, thank you so much for stopping by! Have a nice day! 

Supply list:

Avery Elle:



Ellen Hutson:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Very creative! Have I told you I love your coloring skills? They are perfect! Thank you for replying to my other comment :) I'll definitely email you! Let's be friends :D?

Unknown said...

I love how you turned this into a gift card holder! So creative!

Deborah Kaye said...

What a fabulous card! Love it!

Samantha said...

Yainea,

Thanks so much for sharing!! I would like to make this card with different decorations. Are you able to please share the dimensions that you used to make the pocket house and the paper insert?

Samantha