Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Pretty Poppies - Lawn Fawn June inspiration week {+ video!}

Hi friends!

Welcome to another day of the Lawn Fawn June inspiration week!


Today the star of the show is this new set of dies called Pretty Poppies. I had a very relaxing time creating my card and I wanted to share how to make it with all of you so I made this video, I hope you enjoy it!


For my card today, I just used dies and Distress inks. And I used the inks with my blending tool to color both all the little elements and the background.


I customized one of the petals piece to create so one of my poppies looks like it's seen from the side. As a little final touch, I also added some drops with Glossy Accents.


For more inspiration using this new die set, please check out the Lawn Fawn blog. There are lots of samples there, a demo video, and ,of course, a giveaway ;)

Thank you so much for you visit, have an amazing day!

Supply list:

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Absolutely stunning!

Beatriz said...

Q tarjeta tan bonita!! Me encanta!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

So Beautiful! Thank you for the great video!